For 2020 the Free Flight forum will be online using Zoom. If you wish to attend you must register using the link below. As the 2020 Forum is online we have reduced the attendance fee to £5.
The schedule allows for questions, breaks between presentations and set-up time.
- 1000 Webinar opens – preliminaries
- 1015 Mike Fantham – Introduction
- 1030 Simon Dixon – The models of Ray Monks
- 1100 Mike Woodhouse – Tame your F1B and related thoughts
- 1130 John Emmett – Possible future uses for electronics in Free Flight (rule changes may be needed)
- 1200 Peter Martin – Simulated 3D Flight Dynamics- An approach to gain insight for trimming and aircraft development
- 1230 Lunch break
- 1300 Sue Johnson – What next for a Lady Flyer?
- 1330 Phil Ball – Building in lock-down
- 1400 Andy Sephton – F3-RES … RC for the ageing Free Flighter?
- 1430 Mike Fantham – Close
All times are GMT
2020 Free Flight Forum report
Complete the form below to order a copy of the 2020 Free Flight Forum Report containing the papers from the 2019 meeting. (£12 UK, £15 Europe, £17 Rest of world).